Last Updated: May 30, 2018
Your privacy is important to us. Araca Merch Australia Pty Ltd (“Araca”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) provide this notice explaining our information practices and the choices you can make about the collection and use of information while you are shopping in our online shops, including via mobile sites (collectively, the “Services”). For certain offerings of our Services, there may be additional notices about information practices and choices. Please read those additional privacy disclosures to understand how they apply to you.
Information we collect from you
- Account information you provide. When you register for an account or engage with our Services, you provide personal information (e.g., name, address, e-mail, phone number, credit card information) to allow us to service your account.
- Other information you provide. You may also provide us with information when interacting with our Services, e.g., information about your interests in our products and services.
- Your activity in the Store. We collect information on the Store pages you visit and the products you buy.
Managing your information
- You may erase, update or correct your profile information through our Account Settings page or by sending us an email to email@example.com
- If you want to unsubscribe or receive fewer promotional e-mails, click the Update Your Preferences link included in our marketing emails, or simply follow the unsubscribe instructions in our marketing e-mails.
- To reject certain cookies, choose the option in your browser settings to receive a notice before a cookie is stored on your device.
- Your devices provide certain opt-out choices that you can control. Consult your device settings for more information.
How we use your information
- To fulfill your orders. We use the account information you provide to fulfill your requests, track and ship orders, and to communicate with you regarding an order.
- To improve our Services. We use your purchases and preferences to enhance and improve our product offerings, services, and business operations.
- To suggest additional Services and products. We may display personalized content and advertising from us or from our business partners to provide information on products and messages we think will interest you.
Disclosure of Information
We may share your information:
- Where we have your consent.
- With third party service providers and other companies that work on our behalf or with our affiliates.
- With business partners, such as those who sponsor a sweepstakes, contest or promotion.
- With the licensor of this website, and the licensor’s affiliates.
- In the event of a corporate transaction.
- When required by law.
- We take appropriate security measures designed to safeguard the information we collect.
- We do not sell products for purchase by children. We sell products for purchase by adults.
- We operate internationally, but our computer systems are based in the U.S., so your information will be processed in the U.S. that may have different data laws than your country.
Information we collect
We collect information about you in a few different ways, including when you provide it to us directly through the Services and from your interaction with our Services. Certain third parties may also collect information about you, either directly or from your interaction with our Services.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information that you voluntarily give to us. When you create an account to browse and purchase products in the shop, you provide us information like your name, address, email address, telephone number, and credit card and billing information. We may also collect content you choose to post to our Services, like comments, product reviews and ratings, and videos and photos. For example, you may upload a photo to the shop in order to customize merchandise you would like to purchase.
Information We Collect from Your Device
We also collect certain information when you use our Services, such as the type of browser you are using (e.g., Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari) and the version of your browser, the type of operating system you are using (e.g., Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android), the domain name of your Internet service provider or mobile carrier, IP address, mobile device IP address (e.g., MAC address), unique device identifier, your precise location information, and certain usage information.
Information From Other Sources
Cookies and Other Technical Information
Our Services use “cookies” and other similar technology such as “Web beacons.” Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a site. Cookies are then sent back to the originating site on each subsequent visit, or to another site that recognizes that cookie.
Cookies do a lot of different jobs, like remembering your preferences and generally improving the user experience. You can find more information about cookies at All About Cookies. Web beacons are electronic images that often work in conjunction with cookies.
- Required Functions. Certain cookies are required for the basic functionality of our shopping cart.
- to provide us with our core shopping cart functionality.
- to analyze the use of our website.
- to provide our customers with a wishlist feature and to notify customers when items are back in stock.
- to provide recommended shopping suggestions.
- to provide our shopping cart with the ability to geo-locate a user based on their IP Address.
- to provide us with a content-delivery network for content on our store.
- to provide us with a mailing list signup popup.
Cookies allow you to take advantage of some of our shop’s essential features. If you block or otherwise reject some of our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your shopping cart.
We do not currently alter our practices when we receive Do Not Track signals because there is no consensus among industry participants as to what "Do Not Track" means in this context. To find out more about "Do Not Track," you may wish to visit All About Do Not Track.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we, or our third party service providers, collect about you for a few different purposes, either as described in this policy or as we otherwise disclose to you when you interact with our Services. For example, we may use your information as follows:
Providing Products and Services
We use the information we collect about you to:
- provide you with our products, programs, and services;
- process your transactions, track and ship orders;
- administer surveys, sweepstakes or contests;
- respond to your inquiries about our offerings;
- provide, personalize, and improve our offerings and Services; and
- offer you other products, programs or services from us and our affiliates, business partners, and selected third parties that we believe may be of interest to you.
Communicating with You
We use the information we collect about you to communicate with you, including via email, phone, sms text message or push notifications, as you decide, for reasons such as:
- to confirm purchases you have made through our Services;
- to confirm that your purchases have shipped;
- to invite you to review purchases made via the Services;
- to notify you of items left in your shopping cart;
- to notify you when you have won a contest or sweepstakes;
- to notify you when we make changes to our user agreements;
- to fulfill a request by you for an online newsletter;
- to provide you with product recommendations;
- to provide you with access to personalized information based on your location;
- to contact you about your account with us; and
- to offer you other products, programs or services from us and our affiliates, business partners, and selected third parties that we believe may be of interest to you.
We use the information that you provide about others to enable us to send them invitations, gifts, cards, or other content on your behalf or through our Services. From time to time, we also may use this information to offer products, programs, or services to them.
Improving and Personalizing the Service
We use aggregate information about you and non-personal information that we collect to improve the design, functionality and content of our Services, and to enable us to personalize your experience with our Services and offerings. We use this information to (i) provide, maintain, personalize, protect, improve, and develop our products, programs, and services and to operate our business, (ii) to analyze usage and performance of our Services, and (iii) for us and our affiliates, business partners, and selected third parties to offer you products, programs, or services.
Retaining Your Information. We keep your data as long as required to service your account, to promote our legitimate business interests, and to comply with our legal and contractual obligations. You may remove your data at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Legal and Law Enforcement Purposes
We may transfer information about you in the event of or negotiation of a business transaction, such as if we are acquired by, sold to, or merged with another company, or in connection with financing, bankruptcy, or dissolution proceedings.
Our agents and contractors, such as our shipping partners, order management system and fraud prevention providers, may have access to personal information to help carry out the services they are performing for us, such as shipping orders, processing orders, hosting product reviews, and preventing fraud.
Licensors and Other Third Parties
We may disclose aggregate information and non-personal information about you to certain of our product and/or website Licensors and their affiliates, and business partners to improve our Services, and we may disclose personal information about you to certain product Licensors to communicate with you about their own products and services if you choose to receive such communications.
Technology Providers and Ad Servers
Video Purchasing Information
We may share the titles of the films or TV shows that you have purchased through our Services (e.g., DVDs or Blu-rays) with third party services, including our Product Licensors or business partners, in order to fulfill your order, create and track wish lists and order histories, recommend products to you based on your interests, for research purposes, and to improve our Services.
Some of our Sites contain links to other sites whose information practices may be different from ours. Visitors should consult the other sites’ privacy policies before submitting any information, as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
Sponsors and Co-Promotions
We sometimes may offer contests, sweepstakes, promotions, games, applications or social network integrations that are sponsored by or co-branded with identified third parties. By virtue of these relationships, the third parties may obtain personal information that you voluntarily submit to participate in the activity. We have no control over these third parties' use of this information.
There are a number of ways you can learn about, control and make changes to how we and third parties collect, use and share your information.
You may update or correct your profile information through our Account Settings page or by sending us an email to email@example.com
We provide you with an opportunity to express your preferences with respect to receiving certain marketing communications from us or from unaffiliated third parties. If you ever decide in the future that you would like to update these preferences, you can visit our Marketing Preference page where you may choose how often you would like to receive certain communications from us or where you may choose to unsubscribe from receiving certain communications from us. Additionally, you may follow the “unsubscribe” instructions provided in any marketing email you receive from us. You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request, and we will edit your preferences accordingly. Please note, if you unsubscribe or opt out of communications, we may still send you non-promotional e-mails, such as e-mails about your account, order and shipping confirmations, notifications that you left something in your shopping cart, or in regard to our ongoing business relations.
Video Purchasing Information
If you reside in the U.S., you may withdraw your consent for us to use and share your video purchasing information with certain third parties that are not incidental to our ordinary course of business, on a specific title by title basis, or from any ongoing disclosures with such third parties, by emailing us at email@example.com.
Devices and device system software provide certain opt-out choices that you can control. For example, Apple iOS and Google Play Services provide an opt-out choice that you can use to control in-app advertisements, and mobile device operating systems provide opt-out choices for push notifications or alerts and collection of location information. If you previously chose to receive push notifications on your mobile device from us but no longer wish to receive them, you can manage your preferences either through your device or app settings, depending on the type of device. Please consult your device settings for more information or to opt out using these mechanisms.
Your security is important to us and we have put in place appropriate technical and organizational procedures designed to safeguard the information we collect through the Services. Unfortunately, no security system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide to us. To help protect your information, you should not share your account information or password, reuse your password on other websites, or use a password you have used on other websites. For more information on password protection practices click here. If you share your account information or password with others or allow others to access your account, you will be responsible for their actions. While you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account information, if you become aware of a security issue affecting our Services or any authorized use of your account, please let us know immediately by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Audience Service
We do not sell products for purchase by children. We sell products for purchase by adults. Therefore, we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Changes to this Policy
How to Contact Us
Araca Merch Australia Pty Ltd E-commerce Dept
22-24 Cook Road
Marrickville NSW 2204